MOA 430 Premium Air Ride Front Shock / Struts 11" - 17" Stroke, Pair
Welcome to the MOA 430 Bag Shocks / Struts (Pair) designed exclusively for the Aircooled VW market.
Designed for the following models:
• T1 Front 1949-1966 Beetle / Ghia (All Variations)
• T1 Front 1967-1979 Beetle / Ghia (All Variations running Limebug Jawbreaker series beams (Not including 1302/03 models)
• T2 Front 1968-79 Bay Window (Fitted with lower relocators available separately)
• T2 Front 1950-67 Split Screen (Fitted with lower relocators available separately)
• T3 Front Fastback / Squareback and Notchback fitted with T1-T3 Jawbreaker conversion beam.
Years of research/ design and development in air ride technology have gone into developing this new bag strut. Featuring the following:
• 295mm-430mm (11.6”-17”) Compressed - Extended Range.
• 780lbs of lifting force at 100PSI with re-In forced sidewall.
• Rose Joint (spherical joint) Ends top and bottom to allow for our of true perfect operation.
• Metric 12mm Bosses top and bottom
• 1/4" NPT Sunken Air Tap Mount 1/4" PTC as standard / interchangeable.
• Shallow cut on the lower body for trailing arm clearance through the travel range. • Scalloped top mount for beam clearance Restricted 100mm Max Expansion Diameter.
Always use the MOA430 struts with Titan Through Rods in your beam to maximize ride quality and upper/ lower travel limits.
Product Code: 30010007
Any Questions, Please Contact Us Here
Amazing Customer Service
Everyone on our customer care team is an experienced VW owner and works in our office. Rest easy knowing real people are ready to help you.Nothing is ever outsourced.View All Products
Latest How To Guide
Scott's 51 Swamp Bug
Picture this, in a forest somewhere deep in the heart of the Swedish marshland, during the late 60's this one of a kind '51 Crotch Cooler was left abandoned. During this period in Sweden the owner of…Read More