T1 1966-79 Beetle / Ghia Ball Joint Disk 2.5" Dropped Spindle, Powder Coated Satin Black
Aircooled VW front suspension spindles / steering knuckle components
A smoother ride for ball joint front ends. These Dropped Spindles are manufactured from all new castings and feature Chromoly axles. Stronger and narrower than welded spindles! Dropped Spindles maintain factory steering geometry and you can use stock length shocks. Your VW will handle and ride better with a set of Dropped Spindles.
Note: Ball Joint Dropped Spindles drop your ride a full 2 1/2" and extend the tires out 1/4" on either side.
- CNC Machined from New Castings!
- Maintains Factory Steering Geometry
- Improves ride & handling
- Full 2 1/2" Drop
- Chromoly Axles
- Stronger than Welded Spindles
- Narrower than Welded Spindles
- VW Disk
- Standard Length Shocks
- Standard VW bearings and seals
- 68-later uses stock bearings (1966-67 models will require a new bearing kit also to convert to the 1968-79 T1 Bearing Kit)
- 69-later tie rod ends (M12)
- Add 1/4" Track Width Per Side
Product Code: 30040097
Any Questions, Please Contact Us Here
Amazing Customer Service
Everyone on our customer care team is an experienced VW owner and works in our office. Rest easy knowing real people are ready to help you.Nothing is ever outsourced.View All Products
Latest How To Guide
'67 Reed Green Beetle
The two year project to build a car that was missing everything So I was at the DTA meet a few years ago Stef was selling his old car in parts, his shell caught my eye as it looked pretty solid and mostly reasonably shape. We settled on a price…Read More